You're already a member of my "Youth Fairy Squad". Did you know that?
YOUTH FAIRY SQUAD MEMBERS WIN PRIZES!

Hi and Happy Smiles to all of my "Youth Fairy Squad".

You may have read or heard me talk about my "Youth Fairy Squad" and probably don't know that:

1. You are already a member and

2. You can win gift cards, discounts and prizes!!!!!!

Let me explain further. A very clever patient of mine had a thought that I should call myself "The Youth Fairy" 🧚🧚 ; a combination of "The Tooth Fairy" 🦷 and the fact that I have engaged in many many hours of advanced training in Facial Esthetics over the last 4 years. Helping my patients have a healthy, youthful face to frame their beautiful smiles has been so rewarding. And since I am Charlotte County's very own "Youth Fairy", that means that all of my loyal patients (including yourself) are a member of my Youth Fairy Squad.

As a show of my appreciation I will be celebrating my Squad members by offering contests, discounts, merchandise and swag to say Thank you for being such spectacular patients. I am grateful to each and every one of you.

If you have been to my new office recently and received a panoramic radiograph, you may have noticed the fairy wings on the wall. These wings were custom designed specifically for me and my Youth Fairy Squad. They are absolutely gorgeous and filled with my office colors.

*****************MONTHLY CONTEST*********************

Have your photo taken with the wings to turn you into an official "Youth Fairy" 


and post the picture to our or your social media profile on either Facebook 

Instagram or both. Be sure to tag Simply Smiles, P.A. in the post so that we see it and you will then be entered in my monthly drawing for a $100 VISA gift card! It's that easy!

So at your next scheduled visit or simply stop by, have one of my phenomenal staff members grab your picture for you.

Good luck my special "Youth Fairy" Squad member!

~Dr. Angela Boehler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All the news about what's new at Simply Smiles, P.A and Dr. Angela

Don't Miss Out! Dental Insurance and FSA/HSA Benefits may be lost soon!

Dr. Boehler answers your questions about periodontal disease