All the news about what's new at Simply Smiles, P.A and Dr. Angela

Hello to my "Youth Fairy Squad"!!!! 

It's hard to believe that we are already into February of 2022!  I hope this finds you all happy, healthy, and ready to make this the best year yet!  I have been so excited to share with all of you so many new things that are happening here at Simply Smiles, P.A. Dental Studio and DentiSpa.  We have added numerous technologies, products, and equipment to our office to continue to provide you the most comfortable and comprehensive experience at your visits.



Over the past few years, I have had patients ask me for additional treatment options for a variety of facial rejuvenation concerns.  I listened, researched, and studied and I am so thrilled to offer the "Viora" life.  Utilizing light and radiofrequency plus vacuum, this machine addresses so many issues there are too many to list.  I am in love with this machine, and I can't wait to show it to you.  Cellulite Reduction, Skin Resurfacing, Hair Removal, Acne Clearance, Vascular and Pigmented Lesion removal, Skin Correction and Perfection, Needle-less lip plumping, Eyebrow lift, Wrinkle reduction, and Skin Tightening are just a few of the amazing things we can now provide for you.  It's simple, painless and with little or no down time for all of the procedures.  If you would like to learn more about this fabulous machine and what it can do, click this link: Viora Life  Or better yet, call for a consultation in our DentiSpa.

                                       

While providing treatment for patients, I have had many people ask me what the best skin care is to use.  Once again, I hit the research, study, and learn button and went to work.  I talked with many representatives from top-of-the-line skin care companies.  I asked my colleagues and instructors at various facial esthetic conferences and classes what they use and recommend.  I started noticing that one company in particular was recommended most often.  ZO Skin Health required my full attention.  I met with several of their representatives on several occasions to find out what this company was about.  My staff and I started using their products ourselves for several months.  And yes, we love it.  We see results almost immediately.  They have easy, affordable skin care regimens for all different skin types and needs.  ZO Skin Health is only available from a medical provider as it is medical grade skin care.  And I am honored to share that I now offer it in my office.  If you would like to learn more about this amazing company and what they have to offer, please use this link: ZO Skin Health 


ABOUT ZO

At ZO® Skin Health, we believe the only way to achieve skin health is through the power of science. With world-renowned dermatologist Dr. Zein Obagi as our legacy, ZO® Skin Health pushes the boundaries of medical-grade skincare. Combining our innovative approach, powerful technologies and product education, ZO® brings a new perspective to traditional skincare.

ZO® provides comprehensive solutions for creating and maintaining healthy skin for anyone regardless of age, ethnicity, unique skin condition or skin type. From correcting sun damage + pigmentation to preventing + protecting against future damage, ZO® has your skin health covered.




I have worked directly with the Viora company as well as the ZO Skin Health company to merge the two products in the best way possible to offer bundles, combining the best at home skin care to go with individual Viora treatments to obtain the absolute maximum outcome.  Ask any of us in the office, and we would be happy to share with you our personal experiences with both of these additions, as we are all in love (which I guess is perfect for the month of February).

In regards to Facial Rejuvenation and Facial Esthetics services, I have received additional advanced training this winter focusing on using ultrasound and ultrasound devices to provide more precise and safer placement of dermal fillers (hyaluronidase), P.D.O. Threads and other injectables.  It even has dental medicine applications. I have purchased what I believe to be one of the best ultrasound devices on the market today, the Wave FE and I look forward to showing you how it works.  Dr. Louis Malcmacher, the President of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (which is who I receive the majority of my esthetics training with) has said this,

 "Ultrasound imaging is the best tool for the best and safest esthetic outcomes. It is invaluable for complications management, we can now deliver hyaluronidase with pinpoint accuracy with ultrasound guided injections. The Wave FE is the AAFE ultrasound imaging of choice for all AAFE certification training programs."



I am honored to also share with you that I have been accepted to represent the company "Just Answer" as one of their experts.  Just Answer is a web-based service where experts in a variety of fields are available 24/7 to answer your questions.  If you would like to learn more about this service, please click this link: Just Answer



I will be sending out more emails focusing on specific services and specials utilizing all of our new technologies and equipment that I have brought on board in 2022.  My goal is to always provide the most advanced materials, techniques and products to my patients giving them the most comfortable, safest, and highest quality treatments available.  I am so proud of my Dental Studio and DentiSpa and I am humbled by all of the support, kind words and comments from all of you.  I have always felt that my staff, patients, and myself are my dental family and I am so thankful to have you a part of it.

Sunshine and Happy Smiles sent to you!

Dr. Angela Boehler

"The Youth Fairy"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Out! Dental Insurance and FSA/HSA Benefits may be lost soon!

Dr. Boehler answers your questions about periodontal disease