Rainbows and Rain



To all of my wonderful patients during this holiday week




                                                
                                                   Happy Thanksgiving!

Even in 2020, wonderful things still happened this year that we can give thanks for. Here are a few that I have personally noted:


  


More pets were adopted from shelters this year. Many adoptions occurred due to an increase in families fostering homeless animals; only to then realize that their home was meant to be forever. Congratulations to all the new family members, whether they have fur, feathers, fins or scales! My family recently adopted a sweet 9 week old ferret named Hamilton.


Hamilton



Crayola released a new box of crayons with diverse skin colors. Now children (and adults) can "accurately color themselves into the world."





Due to indoor movie theaters being closed, Drive-In Movie Theaters have made a fun comeback. Some of my fondest memories growing up were my entire family sitting in our car, eating popcorn out of a paper grocery bag all watching a movie together at the local drive-in.



Many people have rediscovered or in a lot of cases newly discovered hobbies that they have always wanted to do. Crochet, Needlepoint, Baking, Painting, Learning a foreign language, and Gardening are several that I have heard my friends enjoying. I have even created a few "Punched Felt" projects myself. I would love to hear what new skill you tried this year at your next visit.

          
                                                                      Dr. Angela's attempt at Punched Felt



And pollution levels dropped significantly worldwide due to less transportation and exhaust emissions. I like to imagine that our planet took a large deep breath of clean air this year and was happy.

           


A most heartfelt and sincere THANK YOU goes out to all of you from me for being such loyal patients. I have received so many kind comments from you on my new office. I am so proud and excited to share it with you all for many years to come!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Dr. Angela Boehler

                                                                

                                         

Link to our website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All the news about what's new at Simply Smiles, P.A and Dr. Angela

Don't Miss Out! Dental Insurance and FSA/HSA Benefits may be lost soon!

Dr. Boehler answers your questions about periodontal disease